Hard Reset KOCASO M7850 7.9"
How to factory reset KOCASO M7850 7.9"? How to wipe all data in KOCASO M7850 7.9"? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO M7850 7.9"? How to restore defaults in KOCASO M7850 7.9"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO M7850 7.9". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KOCASO M7850 7.9" will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform this operation, your KOCASO M7850 7.9" must be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to make it so.
- Once your tablet is completely off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- After a few minutes, your KOCASO M7850 7.9" will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (KOCASO M7850 7.9")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.