Hard Reset KOCASO MX770 7"
How to factory reset KOCASO MX770 7"? How to wipe all data in KOCASO MX770 7"? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO MX770 7"? How to restore defaults in KOCASO MX770 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO MX770 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KOCASO MX770 7" will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- For the first thing, you have to turn your KOCASO MX770 7" off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to do that.
- After your device completely turns off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once Android robot is appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your smartphone.
- Your KOCASO MX770 7" will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (KOCASO MX770 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.