Hard Reset KOCASO MX780 7"
How to factory reset KOCASO MX780 7"? How to wipe all data in KOCASO MX780 7"? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO MX780 7"? How to restore defaults in KOCASO MX780 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO MX780 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KOCASO MX780 7" will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- For the first thing, you have to hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds, in order to turn your KOCASO MX780 7" off.
- After it completely turns off, and then you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe completes, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your device.
- Your KOCASO MX780 7" will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (KOCASO MX780 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.