Hard Reset KODAK Ektra
How to factory reset KODAK Ektra? How to wipe all data in KODAK Ektra? How to bypass screen lock in KODAK Ektra? How to restore defaults in KODAK Ektra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KODAK Ektra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KODAK Ektra will be as new and your Mediatek Helio X20 MTK6797 core will run faster.
- In the first step, you will have to press the Power button until the Power button appears on your screen. Then, you will have to press the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to hold the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while, until the logo appears on the screen, then release.
- After this, you may be able to see the Boot Menu, where, using the Volume Up key to navigate, and the Volume Down button to choose, you will have to go to the Recovery Mode option.
- There you may first see the Android image. To skip it, press the Power button and the Volume Up key at once.
- Next, you will have to use the Volume keys to navigate in there and select by pressing the Power button. This way, you will have to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Next, go to the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- To restart your device after the Reset, press the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on KODAK Ektra.