Hard Reset KODAK Tablet 10.1
How to factory reset KODAK Tablet 10.1? How to wipe all data in KODAK Tablet 10.1? How to bypass screen lock in KODAK Tablet 10.1? How to restore defaults in KODAK Tablet 10.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KODAK Tablet 10.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KODAK Tablet 10.1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- In the beginning, you will need to press the Power button to make the Power menu appear on your screen. Then select the Power off option.
- After this, you will have to wait until the phone is turned off, and then begin to hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- Release as the Boot Mode appears, and then, using the Volume Up key go to the Recovery Mode and then select it with the Volume Down key.
- Next, you will be able to see the robot image, which can be skipped if you shortly press the Power button and the Volume Up key at once.
- At this point, you will be able to manage the Recovery Mode using the Volume keys and select with the Power button.
- Select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option in there.
- Next, go to the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- At last, you will have to wait until the end and then click on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! You've learned how to Hard Reset your KODAK Tablet 10.1.