Hard Reset KODAK Tablet 7
How to factory reset KODAK Tablet 7? How to wipe all data in KODAK Tablet 7? How to bypass screen lock in KODAK Tablet 7? How to restore defaults in KODAK Tablet 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KODAK Tablet 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KODAK Tablet 7 will be as new and your Mediatek MTK8321 core will run faster.
- At the start, you will need to hold down the Power key to make the Power menu appear on the screen. There you'll have to select the Power off option.
- After the screen goes out, you will have to press the Power key and the Volume Up key at once until the Boot Mode appears on your screen.
- When it does, you'll have to go to the Recovery Mode option, using the Volume Up key to navigate and the Power button to select.
- Next, you will have to skip the robot image, clicking on the Power key and the Volume Up key together.
- The following step is selecting the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- Then confirm your choice, pressing Yes in this window.
- To exit from these options, you will have to choose the Reboot system now option
- Amazing! Now you know the proper way how to perform the Factory Reset on your KODAK Tablet 7.