How to factory reset KOOBEE Max3? How to wipe all data in KOOBEE Max3? How to bypass screen lock in KOOBEE Max3? How to restore defaults in KOOBEE Max3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOOBEE Max3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KOOBEE Max3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How To Actually Hard Reset The Kyocera Hydro Reach - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video