How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Drive 4 mini will be as new and your Mediatek MT6735A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears release all held keys.
- From the menu chosse "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Remove Password KRUGER & MATZ DRIVE 4 - Hard Reset in KRUGER & MATZ - video