Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1065G will be as new and your Rockchip 3288 core will run faster.
- Start by turning on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work