Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Turn off your smartphone by using the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the KRUGER & MATZ logo.
- When the Android Robot pops hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power button prest Volume Up once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work