The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2100.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the first step power on the smartphone.
- In the next step from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Afterwards open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Next, tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, select Erase Everything when the warning message appears and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video