Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Flow 4S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your smartphone by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the KRUGER & MATZ logo pops up release both keys.
- When the Android Robot pops hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power button prest Volume Up once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After that, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel appears on the screen.
- Excellent! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work