Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Flow? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Flow? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Flow?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Flow. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Flow will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- The first thing which you should do is switching off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KRUGER & MATZ Flow)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.