Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1 will be as new and your Rockchip 3288 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- To begin the operation tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.