Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G will be as new and your Rockchip 3288 core will run faster.
- In the first step press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- After that choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KRUGER & MATZ KM 1064.1G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.