Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 792
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 792? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ KM 792? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ KM 792? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ KM 792?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ KM 792. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ KM 792 will be as new and your Rockchip 3168 core will run faster.
- First, press the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- Go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Next, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Succes! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KRUGER & MATZ KM 792)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.