Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ KM0802 EDGE 802 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735G core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key to turn the device back on.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
KRUGER & MATZ EDGE 802 Hard Reset / Erase Data / Windows Reset - video
KRUGER & MATZ EDGE 802 Hard Reset / Remove Windows Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work