Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Live 2 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the KRUGER & MATZ logo on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 2 - bypass screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 2 - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work