How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation. All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was removed.
How to Clear eMMC in KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s - Remove Password / Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset in KRUGER & MATZ Live 7s - Bypass Lock Screen by Factory Reset - video