How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 5? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Move 5? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Move 5? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Move 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Move 5 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- The first thing which you should do is switching off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE - Factory Reset Tutorial - video
How to Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 5 - Restore Factory Settings - video
KRUGER & MATZ Move 5 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on