Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 7
How to factory reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 7? How to wipe all data in KRUGER & MATZ Move 7? How to bypass screen lock in KRUGER & MATZ Move 7? How to restore defaults in KRUGER & MATZ Move 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KRUGER & MATZ Move 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen your device.
- In this menu use Volume Up key to choose "Recovery" and press the Volume Down button to accept it.
- If you see Andorid Robot you should press Volume Up + Power key once more time.
- Here select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm that by using the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 6 - Remove Password / Format - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 6 KM0437 - Restore Settings / Delete Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.