Hard Reset KTF EV-K100
How to factory reset KTF EV-K100? How to wipe all data in KTF EV-K100? How to bypass screen lock in KTF EV-K100? How to restore defaults in KTF EV-K100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KTF EV-K100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KTF EV-K100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (KTF EV-K100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.