How to factory reset KULT 10? How to wipe all data in KULT 10? How to bypass screen lock in KULT 10? How to restore defaults in KULT 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KULT 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KULT 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears you should release all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
kult 10 hard reset done!!! - video