Hard Reset KURIO 7S
How to factory reset KURIO 7S? How to wipe all data in KURIO 7S? How to bypass screen lock in KURIO 7S? How to restore defaults in KURIO 7S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KURIO 7S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KURIO 7S will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power key.
- After that, hold down Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Success! Your tablet is ready to use.
KURIO 7S Hard Reset / password reset / Tablete ieftine - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work