How to Factory Reset KURIO Smart?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KURIO Smart. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from KURIO Smart.
As a result your Windows 8.1 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4900.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in KURIO Smart and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset KURIO Smart
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards hold down Shift key. If you're using the on-screen keyboard, tap or click the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.