How to factory reset KYOCERA Basio KYV32? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Basio KYV32? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Basio KYV32? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Basio KYV32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Basio KYV32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Basio KYV32 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AB core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You should release them when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video