How to factory reset KYOCERA Brigadier? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Brigadier? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Brigadier? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Brigadier?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Brigadier. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Brigadier will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Down + Home + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video