How to factory reset KYOCERA C5121 Milano ? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA C5121 Milano ? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA C5121 Milano ? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA C5121 Milano ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA C5121 Milano . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your KYOCERA C5121 Milano will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7627T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off your phone by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up+ Power button until the Android robot pops up.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode press the Menu key once.
- Scroll down to option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and confirm that with Return key.
- Now accept option "Yes -- delete all user data" with Return key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Sprint Kyocera Milano C5120 - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video