How to factory reset KYOCERA C5155 Rise? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA C5155 Rise? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA C5155 Rise? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA C5155 Rise?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA C5155 Rise. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KYOCERA C5155 Rise will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8655 core will run faster.
- At the very begiing use the Power key to switch off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You may relese held keys as soon as the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and push the Power button to confirm this option.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Virgin Mobile Kyocera Rise C5155 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory Key-Combo - video