How to factory reset KYOCERA C6745? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA C6745? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA C6745? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA C6745?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA C6745. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA C6745 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of these keys if you see Android logo on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Kyocera Hydro Wave - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video