How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno F 503KC? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno F 503KC? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno F 503KC? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno F 503KC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno F 503KC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno F 503KC will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video