How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno G? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno G? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno G? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When KYOCERA logo pops up release all keys and wait for about 3 seconds.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data / factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How To Actually Hard Reset The Kyocera Hydro Reach - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video