How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno ISW11K? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno ISW11K? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno ISW11K? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno ISW11K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno ISW11K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno ISW11K will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8655 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching the dvice off, by using the Power button.
- Then hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- As soon as the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video