Hard Reset KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36
How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno Rafre KYV36 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work