How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno U? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno U? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno U? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno U will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by switching the dvice off, by using the Power button.
- Then hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video