How to factory reset KYOCERA Digno W? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Digno W? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Digno W? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Digno W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Digno W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Digno W will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the smartphone.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the KYOCERA logo pops up.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video