How to factory reset KYOCERA DuraForce Pro? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA DuraForce Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA DuraForce Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA DuraForce Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the smartphone.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video