How to factory reset KYOCERA DuraForce XD? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA DuraForce XD? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA DuraForce XD? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA DuraForce XD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA DuraForce XD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA DuraForce XD will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when KYOCERA logo shows up.
- Here select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key once.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How To Actually Hard Reset The Kyocera Hydro Reach - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video