How to factory reset KYOCERA DuraForce? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA DuraForce? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA DuraForce? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA DuraForce?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA DuraForce. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA DuraForce will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 core will run faster.
- First of all use the Power key to switch off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You should release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Then press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and push the Power button to confirm this option.
- After that, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Kyocera DuraForce : Reset - video