How to factory reset KYOCERA DuraScout E6782? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA DuraScout E6782? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA DuraScout E6782? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA DuraScout E6782?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA DuraScout E6782. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA DuraScout E6782 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8928 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press and hold the Power key in order to turn off the phone..
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video