Hard Reset KYOCERA DuraXA
How to factory reset KYOCERA DuraXA? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA DuraXA? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA DuraXA? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA DuraXA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA DuraXA. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA DuraXA will be as new and your QSC6185 core will run faster.
- If the cell phone is switched off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Settings and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA DuraXA)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.