Hard Reset KYOCERA E4000 Solo
How to factory reset KYOCERA E4000 Solo? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA E4000 Solo? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA E4000 Solo? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA E4000 Solo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA E4000 Solo. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.0 settings. As a result your KYOCERA E4000 Solo will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the cell phone is off hold down the Power button to switch it back on.
- Afterwards select Start and go to Applications.
- Then find and choose Master Reset.
- You will be required to enter a default passkey 1234 to proceed.
- To confirm the whole operation press the Left Soft key.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA E4000 Solo)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.