How to factory reset KYOCERA E4600? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA E4600? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA E4600? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA E4600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA E4600. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA E4600 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your handset.
- Next from the Home screen press OK -> Settings -> Reset / Delete.
- Then enter your lock code.
- After that highlight an option and press.
- Now read the message in your screen and please press the Left softkey.
* You have 2 options: Reset Settings or Reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video