Hard Reset KYOCERA E5000
How to factory reset KYOCERA E5000? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA E5000? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA E5000? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA E5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA E5000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA E5000 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on your phone.
- Next press OK/Menu key.
- Goto Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Now tap Reset/Delete.
- Press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- After that read the warning and press reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA E5000)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.