Factory Reset KYOCERA Hydro Shore C6742A
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KYOCERA Hydro Shore C6742A. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from KYOCERA Hydro Shore C6742A.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2160.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in KYOCERA Hydro Shore C6742A and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- The device must turn on, so press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards from the Main Screen find and choose Settings.
- In the next step select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and choose Reset phone.
- To begin the hard reset operation select Erase everything.
- Well done! Your mobile phone is ready tou use.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work