How to factory reset KYOCERA Hydro View C6742? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Hydro View C6742? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Hydro View C6742? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Hydro View C6742?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Hydro View C6742. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KYOCERA Hydro View C6742 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
HOW TO RESET AND HARD RESET KYOCERA HYDRO XTRM - video