How to factory reset KYOCERA Hydro XTRM? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Hydro XTRM? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Hydro XTRM? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Hydro XTRM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Hydro XTRM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KYOCERA Hydro XTRM will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8960 core will run faster.
- Start by switching the device off by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to hard reset Kyocera Hydro - video
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
HOW TO RESET AND HARD RESET KYOCERA HYDRO XTRM - video
MetroPCS Hydro XTRM C6522N Hard Reset - video