Hard Reset KYOCERA Infobar A03
How to factory reset KYOCERA Infobar A03? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA Infobar A03? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA Infobar A03? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA Infobar A03?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA Infobar A03. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KYOCERA Infobar A03 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AB core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching the device off by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.