Hard Reset KYOCERA K122
How to factory reset KYOCERA K122? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA K122? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA K122? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA K122?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA K122. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA K122 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press OK/Menu key.
- Browse to Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Next tap Reset/Delete, and press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- Afterwards read the warning and press Reset phone.
- In the end your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA K122)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.