Hard Reset KYOCERA K352
How to factory reset KYOCERA K352? How to wipe all data in KYOCERA K352? How to bypass screen lock in KYOCERA K352? How to restore defaults in KYOCERA K352?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KYOCERA K352. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KYOCERA K352 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on your phone.
- Next press OK/Menu key.
- Goto Settings, and confirm that using OK button.
- Now tap Reset/Delete.
- Press the desired option, when prompted to change the lock code.
- Then select option Reset Phone and confirm.
- After that read the warning and press reset phone.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (KYOCERA K352)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.